Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Us Again!

Well, I've been a bit under the weather so haven't really got to do as much as I'd like. I'm hoping to do some more hands on with Pal tomorrow plus take some more pictures. It's only been a few weeks and he's starting to gain weight. His ribs are starting to disappear and he's starting to be a little more spunky. :) We're starting to learn more about each other. Plus he is the alpha horse in his little group. When we feed everyone just has to be careful not to walk behind him when he's eating because he will kick out some.

He's being really good about his blanket and all.

Tomorrow I'm HOPING to be able to saddle him up. :) Will have more pictures and info. :)

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking back to see if there are new posts. Im glad he is gaining weight! I cant wait for more pictures

    ReplyDelete